POLITICA DE COOKIES
The Asociación Española de Proveedores de Automoción (Spanish Association of Automotive Suppliers), (hereinafter, the "OWNER") informs, through this Cookies Policy, about the use of data storage and recovery of data on the Users' equipment terminals.
1.- What are cookies?
Cookies are archives or files that are downloaded to a user's computer /smart phone/tablet when accessing certain web pages and applications that allow preferences to be stored on the User's browser, making the interaction between the User and the Website faster and easier.
The information collected by the cookies is anonymous and does not contain any sensitive information as they do not collect data that can personally identify the User. In any case, the User may access the configuration of their browser to modify and / or block the installation of Cookies sent from the Website, without preventing access to the contents.
Cookies allow a User's browser to be recognised, as well as the type of device from which the Website is accessed, and are used to facilitate the User's next visit and make the Website more useful.
- Optimize User browsing by tracking the session.
- Collect information to optimize browsing and improve the Website.
3.- Types of cookies used on the Website
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- Mandatory: Cookies strictly necessary to provide a service or content requested by the user. These are responsible for technical aspects such as identifying records and managing tool preferences in use, interaction and locating access to content
- Functional: Functional cookies give the user information that enriches the browsing experience, such as showing the weather forecast based on their location.
- Statistics / analytics: These cookies collect information related to the use of the page, such as the permanence on the page and the contents visited by readers to measure their performance and improve browsing.
The main objectives pursued with this type of cookies are:
- Allow the anonymous identification of the Users who are browsing and therefore count the approximate number of visitors.
- Identify the most visited contents anonymously.
- Ascertain whether the user that is visiting is new or a repeat visit.
The analytic cookies used on the Website are detailed as follows:
- Advertising Customization: These cookies obtain information from the user's browsing to manage advertising spaces and offer more relevant and quality content to them based on their tastes.
The advertising cookies that are used on the Website are detailed as follows:
4.- How to disable cookies?
Those cookies that are not mandatory for browsing this Website may be disabled in the Website configuration.
These adjustments are found on the website footer. In addition, all browsers allow changes to be made to disable the cookies configuration.
This is the reason why most browsers offer the possibility of managing cookies, to obtain a more precise control over privacy.
These settings are located in the "options" or "preferences" menu of your browser.
Below, the links of each browser can be found to disable cookies following the instructions:
- Internet Explorer (https://goo.gl/iU2wh2 )
- In the tools menu, select "Internet Options".
- Click on the privacy tab.
- You will be able to configure privacy by means of a six-position cursor which enables you to control the amount of cookies which will be installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low and Accept all cookies.
- Mozilla Firefox (http://goo.gl/QXWYmv)
- On the upper part of the Firefox window, click on the Tools menu.
- Select Options
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In Firefox you may choose to use a personalized configuration for the browsing history, as well as other issues related to your privacy.
- Google Chrome (http://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
- Click on the menu located in the toolbar.
- Select Configuration
- Click on Show advanced options.
- In the “Privacy” section, click on the button Content Configuration.
- You may configure the options in the Cookies section.
- Safari (https://goo.gl/PcjEm3; https://goo.gl/dQywEo)
- In the configuration menu select the "Preferences" option.
- Open the privacy tab.
- Select the option of your choice in the "block cookies" section.
- Remember that after disabling cookies certain functions may not be available and therefore the Site may not be fully functional.
If you don’t wish to be traced by cookies, Google has developed a complement which may be installed on your browser. You may find it at: http://goo.gl/up4ND.
5.- Cookies on mobile devices
Those cookies that are not mandatory for browsing this Website may be disabled in the configuration of the Website.
These adjustments are found on the website footer. In addition, as happens on computer browsers, mobile device browsers allow changes to the options or privacy settings to be carried out to disable or eliminate cookies.
If you wish to modify the privacy options, follow the instructions specified by the developer of your mobile device browser.
Find below some examples of links which may guide you if you wish to modify the privacy options on your mobile device:
6.- Accepting cookies
This website does not install our cookies on Users' devices until they have accepted their installation.
We inform you that in the case of not accepting the installation of cookies or disabling any of these in the configuration, it is possible that certain services are not available without the use of these or that you cannot access certain services or use everything this Website offers you.